Labor Day Site MicrobiomePrescription Enhancements

With the long weekend, I bite off some of the nastier refactoring. In the late spring, I did a trial run of quantiles non-parametric statistics with awesome results. I had arbitrarily picked 4. I have now implemented the data infrastructure to support 8 and 16 quantiles. To this, I added the site source so that mouth bacteria analysis will be automatically supported with more data uploaded.

Update of Taxonomy Data

This allows you to see how your numbers compare to others in terms of percentile buckets (3% of the population in each)

Updated My Biome View

The original version used canned images. This uses scaling and appropriate placement.

Custom Suggestions