DNA impacts the degree of symptoms (especially for FM) and the likelihood of symptoms.
If you have done 23andMe see the pages below to see how to look at your results.
Remember, DNA does not guarantee things, it only indicates lower or higher odds! Often there is a significant role for the environment which can turn on or off how DNA express itself (known as epigenetics)
- Kickstart DNA and Gut Tests and CFS
- Fibromyalgia DNA SNP’s
- A Serotonin SNP in CFS
- DNA: Irritable Bowel Syndrome’s SNPs
- Methylation Testing via 23andMe
- DNA: 23andMe for CFS and you!
- Is CFS in your DNA?
- Another site/tool for DNA Health Risk
- DeTox Profile from 23andMe DNA
- Case Study on Using DNA: Multiple Chemical Sensitivity
- How to find treatment for a DNA Mutation: Treating GSTP1 as an example