I hope to update this page monthly..
- “After receiving an injection of their own adipose-derived stem cells (ASC), which are collected from fat tissue, the fistulas in 75 percent of the trial participants were completely healed within eight weeks of their last treatment and remained so two years later.” [Link] The full article, “Long-term results of adipose-derived stem cell therapy for the treatment of Crohn’s fistula,” can be accessed at http://www.stemcellstm.com.
- SMAD7-blocking drug (Mongersen) ,” 55% and 65% of patients reached clinical remission after 2 weeks of treatment and remained in remission for 2 weeks afterward.” [Link] [Link]
- immunotherapies derived from components of E. coli to treat Crohn’s disease. u Biologics [Link]
- Bacteroides thetaiotomicron [Link]
- FMT(Fecal Transplants) no better than placebo [Link]