There are providers that provide files that will upload (or transfer to my site, Microbiome Prescription) for further analysis and suggestions on how to improve your microbiome. I will implement uploads from any provider that supplies the data in JSON or CSV format, which also include the NCBI Taxonomy numbers.
- Nirvana Biome.com – the newest kid on the block. They use CosmosId. Discount Code: prescript15 – 15% Discount. They report includes virii and fungii and candida, while more expensive — for troublesome conditions, it is good to have these additional areas covered. They have a special interest in Autism.
- Warning: They do not provide their FastQ file to customers, as a result, their sole benefit is checking for virii and fungii and candida, Is it worth the extra $300 for that information.
- It has also been reported that there is not a download CSV file on their site, emails to support was required.
- BiomeSight.com – a newer kid that is working hard to add features and improve their offerings. Discount Code: Micro (£60 off ) . Alternative discount from Gut Club : THEGUTCLUB50 (33%)
- Special 50% off until end of January: Discount code is JAN50
- Special interest in Autoimmune Conditions (they publish studies).
- UK based and preferred for Europeans (Avoids duties and shipping costs issues reported with Nirvana and Thryve)
- Free shipping to USA
- They have a special skin autoimmune study kit for £50
- Thryve Inside – the kid that replaced the disappearance of uBiome.com. Gut Club has current discount code: THEGUTCLUB15 for at 15% discount (direct email from Thryve)
American Gut is not recommended (similar costs but fewer bacteria reported).