Low levels are associated with other conditions.
There are about 17+ articles on PubMed.
- “Adlercreutzia was also decreased in inflammatory bowel disease cases compared to controls but was at similar levels in non-responders and responders. ”  Thus high levels suggests reduced risk of evolving to IBD.
- “control group showed increased abundance of Parabacteroides, Adlercreutzia and Prevotella genera. compared to Multiple sclerosis ”  Thus high levels suggests reduced risk of evolving to MS
- “primary sclerosing cholangitis was further characterized by decreased abundance of Adlercreutzia equolifaciens”  high levels suggests reduced risk
- “Colorectal adenoma subjects had … lower abundance of Adlercreutzia compared to controls. ”  high levels suggests reduced risk
- “Bacteroides spp., Coriobacteriaceae spp. and Adlercreutzia spp. were increased in nonresponders, responders 101, and IBS-D and- M patients, respectively, following a diet low in fermentable carbohydrates( low-FODMAP ).” 
- “Daidzeins are isoflavonoids commonly found in soybeans that are
metabolized into the metabolite equol by specific gut microbes, such as the aptly named Actinobacteria species,”  
- “Adlercreutzia and Lactobacillus which were found to be enriched in Low Fat”  compared to ” high-fat (40 E% saturated fat, HF) control diet, or heat-treated high-fat (200 °C for 10 min, HT) diet, for 8 weeks.”
- “In contrast, Adlercreutzia, Odoribacter, and Coprococcus were significantly more abundant in microcrystalline cellulose group M,”
- ” there was significantly lower … Adlercreutzia equolifaciens following both interventions( the L. casei Zhang or vitamin K2 ) compared to the model group. ” 
- “a fermented dairy product (FDP) fortified with Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis… Increased lactose fermenting taxa included Slackia isoflavoniconvertens and Adlercreutzia equolifaciens; ” 
- “Ten OTUs indicating fluoroquinolone treatment were associated with Blautia, Subdoligranulum, Adlercreutzia, Clostridium and Ruminococcus.” 
- Do not do a low-FODMAP diet
- No soy (it’s a food source)
- Vitamin K2 supplementation
- Lactobacillus Casei probiotics
- E.Coli Probiotics (Mutaflor, Symbioflor-2)
- No Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis probiotics
- No fluoroquinolone antibiotics