Another low bacteria is dorea formicigenerans reported by Ian Lapkin et al 2017 paper [Index to all posts on Study]. This bacteria was formerly known as Eubacterium formicigenerans .
- Bacteria> Firmicutes> Clostridia> Clostridiales> Clostridiaceae> Dorea> Dorea formicigenerans
- Conditions with low Dorea:
- “An adequate bowel cleansing (Moviprep),…notably increased the levels of Proteobacteria, Fusobacteria and bacteria related to Dorea formicigenerans.” 
- “decreased after treatment only in the antibiotic (amoxicillin, tetracycline and metronidazole for 2 weeks) group. Eubacterium rectale, Dorea formicigenerans,”
That’s it! Moving up the tree to Dorea, we have:
- “prebiotic (fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS) and inulin mixture)..revealed a lower abundance of Dorea” 
- “bacteria (arabinogalactan and inulin) belonging to Gemmiger, Dorea, Roseburia, Alistipes, Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium genera were found to be highly abundant or stimulated by the prebiotics in the lean microbiota” 
- “Alcohol … significant reductions in genra Clostridium IV and XIVb (p<0.001), Dorea (p<0.01), 
- “animal-based diet caused a significant increase in the relative abundance of Bilophila, Odoribacter, Dorea and Ruminococcus (belonging to Lachnospiraceae) and a significant decrease in the level of Bifidobacterium after five days of intake.” 
- “High Molecular Weight Barley β-Glucan .. decreased Dorea” 
- “whole-grain barley and barley malt, decreases” 
- “Oral Iron …was associated with decreased abundances of operational taxonomic units assigned to the species Faecalibacterium prausnitzii, Ruminococcus bromii, Dorea sp.”  – IV Iron should be the preferred treatment in CFS
- “L-glutamine .. had statistically significant reduction. 
- “L. rhamnosus hsryfm 1301.. positive correlation was observed between Ruminococcus spp. and serum triglycerides, Dorea spp. ” 
Above we see a lot of items to avoid. In terms of items to take, we have just a few
- Inulin or arabinogalactan and inulin are beneficial
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus
- If you are low in Iron, stop taking Oral Supplements and switch to IV Iron.
THIS IS NOT MEDICAL ADVICE — this post is an education summary of what has been reported on PubMed. Always consult with a knowledgeable medical professional before changing diet, supplements and prescription drugs.