There are 300+ studies on PubMed. Most are environmental studies.
- Brevundimonas diminuta infection in a case of nephrotic syndrome.
- Brevundimonas diminuta bacteremia in a man with myelodysplastic syndromes.
- Hospital acquired urinary tract infection by multidrug-resistant Brevundimonas vesicularis .
- Bacteremia due to Brevundimonas vesicularis.
- Pleuritis due to Brevundimonas diminuta in a previously healthy man.
- Bacteremia caused by Brevundimonas species at a tertiary care hospital in Taiwan, 2000-2010.
- Brevundimonas vancanneytii sp. nov., isolated from blood of a patient with endocarditis.
- Brevundimonas vesicularis bacteremia resistant to trimethoprim-sulfamethoxazole and ceftazidime in a tertiary hospital in southern Taiwan.
- Brevundimonas diminuta infections and its resistance to fluoroquinolones.