For updated information see Microbiome Prescription
There are 9+ studies on PubMed.
- “Aggregatibacter (OTU id 4363066), Haemophilus, Haemophilus parainfluenza (H. parainfluenza), Moryella, Oribacterium, Prevotella, several Streptococcus, Rothia dentocariosa .. were reduced with Intra-oral halitosis] 
- “Decreased carriage of genera Lautropia, Bulleidia, Catonella, Corynebacterium, Moryella, Peptococcus and Cardiobacterium were found in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma subjects” 
- “The less represented genera Mogibacterium, Moryella and Oribacterium were enriched statistically in the tuberculosis samples,” 
- ” resveratrol ingestion produces taxonomic and predicted functional changes in the gut microbiome of obese mice. In particular, changes in the gut microbiome were characterized by a decreased relative abundance of Turicibacteraceae, Moryella, Lachnospiraceae, and Akkermansia and an increased relative abundance of Bacteroides and Parabacteroides ” 
- “Wheat… was strongly associated with the abundance of Firmicutes lineages such as Clostridium, Ruminococcus, Oscillospira and Moryella” 
- Resveratrol (grape seed extract)