For the last few months I have been working with someone that runs a Long COVID support group. This has resulted in more modifiers being added. One of the outcomes has just been added to the site. She requested that a simplified set of suggestions be added to the site to make her life easier. This consists of items she picked from her experience dealing with the group.
Where to transcribe or upload data (depending on which test)
- Bioscreen (cfu/gm)
- Biovis Microbiome Plus (cfu/g)
- Diagnostic Solution GI-Map (cfu/gm)
- GanzImmun Diagnostic A6 (cfu/gm)
- GanzImmun Diagnostics AG Befundbericht
- Genova Gi Effects (cfu/g)
- Genova Parasitology (cfu/g)
- GI EcologiX (Invivo)
- GI360 Stool (UK)
- Gut Zoomer (vibrant-wellness)
- InVitaLab (cfu/gm)
- Kyber Kompakt (cfu/g)
- Medivere: Darm Mikrobiom Stuhltest (16s limited)
- Medivere: Darn Magen Diagnostik (16s Limited)
- Medivere: Gesundsheitscheck Darm (16s Limited)
- Metagenomics Stool (De Meirleir) (16s Limited)
- Smart Gut (ubiome 16s – Limited Taxonomy)
- Verisana (cfu/ml) aka (kbe/ml)
- Viome (No objective measures)
16s High Resolution tests
- BiomeSight direct transfer is implemented from their site. Click to read (and discount code)
- BiomeSight’s RDP Special Processing
- ThryveInside / Ombre
- American Gut – Appears to be working
- Atlas Biomed – See Qualifications
- Ubiome Json
- Ubiome Csv
- CosmosId / NirvanaBiome CSV/TSV files
- XenoGene (ES) Detail PDF Report
- Medivere – Germany
- Microba – Australia
These simplified suggestions has been added everywhere (tell me if I missed a page). If you use GI Map or similar reports, it is available after you have transferred and return to adjust suggestions. You should see these options on most suggestion pages now. To get this new condensed report, just click the checkbox.
GI Map and similar
The report is a CDV file (loads into Excel or other spreadsheet programs)
After loading, into Excel, you will need to adjust column widths
If an item is a Take, then a clinical dosage is given (if known). Clinical Dosages are those reported from studies listed on the U.S. National Library of Medicine Clinical Trials site.
Other sections are shown below.
At the bottom of the page are some essential reminders.
Some of the clinical dosages above may be problematic with some medical conditions.
Dosages should be reviewed by a medical professional before starting.
The suggestions are based on a mathematical model. dosages are from clinical studies.