Today I spent some time with a suffer who had a major cognitive drop from yesterday, this is documenting suggestions we discussed. I wanted to check my notes to confirm my memory.
- Aswaganda – also improves depression (4 PubMed studies)
- Boswellia – (3 PubMed studies)
- D-Ribose (1 PubMed study)
- Ginger (1 PubMed study)
- Olive Leaf Extract (1 PubMed study)
- Piracetam and other nootropics (many studies – used in Europe for strokes)
- Turmeric (1 PubMed study)
- Beta-lactam antibiotics (5 PubMed studies)
- Ceftriaxone (3 PubMed Studies)
- Rapamycin (8 PubMed Studies)
- Rifampicin (1 PubMed Study)
- Tetracyclines (minocycline[Most studies], doxycycline) – hundreds of PubMed studies
- D-Ribose (encourages E.Coli also), Minocycline (co-exists with E.Coli Nissle 1917 – Mutaflor), Nootropics, Turmeric, Boswellia, Aswanganda.