Bacteroidetes usually gram-negative
When the ratio increases then either
- More firmicutes
- Less bacteroidetes
- or both with firmicutes increasing faster.
When the ratio decreases then either
- Less firmicutes
- More bacteroidetes
- or both with firmicutes decreasing faster.
- Obese (higher BMI) 
- Gut dysbiosis in hypertension  
- Autism spectrum disorders 
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome 
- Gulf War Illness 
- Irritable bowel syndrome   3x higher
- Sjögren’s syndrome 
- Rheumatoid Arthritis  ” The signs of III degree dysbiosis, by reducing the concentration of Bacteroides spp., Bifidobacterium spp., Lactobacillus spp. populations, typical strain E. coli. But over growth of populations Klebsiella spp., Proteus spp., Staphylococcus spp., atypical forms of E. coli, Candida spp. ” Almost the identical pattern reported for CFS in 1998.
I will add more to this page in the future.
- capsaicin 
- Decreases –