For updated information see Microbiome Prescription
The mouth appears to the most common source of this genus.
There are 170+ articles on PubMed
- Lumbar Spine Infection by Granulicatella and Abiotrophia Species .
- First Report of Granulicatella sp. Endocarditis in a Kidney Transplant Patient.
- First case of prosthetic knee infection with <i>Granulicatella adiacens</i> in the United States. 
- Granulicatella adiacens prosthetic hip joint infection after dental treatment.\
- “Poor dentition and/or dental infection due to insufficient oral care are presumed to be risk factors for infective endocarditis (IE). We present a case of endocarditis caused by Granulicatella adiacens and Sjögren’s syndrome (SS) with oral complications diagnosed simultaneously. ” 
- ” those influencing the absence of caries belonged to the Actinomyces, Bergeyella, Campylobacter, Granulicatella, Kingella, Leptotrichia, and Streptococcus genera.” 
- “presence of Aggregatibacter actinomycetemcomitans (OR 29.4 [3.4-176.5]), Cardiobacterium hominis (OR 14.9 [2.3-98.7]), Peptostreptococcaceae sp. (OR 35.9 [2.7-483.9]), P. alactolyticus (OR 31.3 [2.1-477.2]), and absence of Fretibacterium spp. (OR 0.024 [0.002-0.357]), Fusobacterium naviforme/Fusobacterium nucleatum ss vincentii (OR 0.015 [0.001-0.223]), Granulicatellaadiacens/Granulicatella elegans (OR 0.013 [0.001-0.233], p < 0.05) were associated with aggressive periodontitis.” 
- “An Italian-style gluten-free diet caused increases in the abundance of Granulicatella, Porphyromonas and Neisseria and decreases in Clostridium, Prevotella and Veillonella, altering the ‘salivary type’ of the individuals.” 
- L. reuteri intake correlated with increased S. oralis/S. mitis/S. mitis bv2/S. infantis group and Campylobacter concisus, Granulicatella adiacens, Bergeyella sp. HOT322, Neisseria subflava, and SR1 [G-1] sp. HOT874 detection and reduced S. mutans, S. anginosus, N. mucosa, Fusobacterium periodicum, F. nucleatum ss vincentii, and Prevotella maculosa detection. 
- ” All isolates were susceptible to vancomycin and >90% were susceptible to levofloxacin.”  
- “62% of G. adiacens isolates were ceftriaxone nonsusceptible.” 
- Lactobacillus Reuteri
- Proton-pump inhibitors (PPI)
- Italian-style gluten-free diet
- Good Dental Health