The following profile seems to occur with restless leg according to our explorer:
- Low class Gammaproteobacteria
- Low family Enterobacteriaceae and Order Enterobacteriales
- Low family Lactobacillaceae
- Low genus Kluyvera
- High family Bacteroidaceae and genus Bacteroides and order Bacteroidales
- High family Sutterellaceae
With high genus Oscillibacter being seen often.
The following should improve the bacteria shift seen above:
The following are likely to help
- Supplement with choline
- Eat Walnuts and Pomegrantes
- Barley porridge
Do not use Saccharin or Aspartame
This is an education post to facilitate discussing this approach with your medical professionals. It is not medical advice for the treatment of any medical condition. Always consult with your medical professional before doing any changes of diet, supplements or activity. Some items cites may interfere with prescription medicines.