This last week a lovely study was published:
Citrus peel extracts attenuated obesity and modulated gut microbiota in mice with high-fat diet-induced obesity.[ June 1, 2018] which stated “Compared to the case of the HFD group, PMF B altered the gut microbiota by increasing Prevotella and decreasing rc4-4 bacteria.”
rc4-4 means a genus under Firmicutes; Clostridia; Clostridiales; Peptococcaceae; rc4-4;
Related under the Peptococcaceae family are:
- Peptococcaceae (74.07% of Samples) family
As you can see, there are some 13% of this family that do not have a reported genus in uBiome results.
More on Citrus Peels
- Navel orange peel hydroethanolic extract, naringin and naringenin have anti-diabetic potentials in type 2 diabetic rats .
- Extracts of citrus Sudachi peel attenuate body weight gain in C57BL/6 mice fed a high-fat diet.
- Study of Antiobesity Effect through Inhibition of Pancreatic Lipase Activity of Diospyros kaki Fruit and Citrus unshiu Peel. 
- Citrange fruit extracts alleviate obesity-associated metabolic disorder in high-fat diet-induced obese C57BL/6 mouse .
- Effects of a Citrus depressa Hayata (shiikuwasa) extract on obesity in high-fat diet-induced obese mice .
So, it appears eating the peel of citrus fruit may have significant impact on obesity.
More on Prevotella
- “Obese patients before laparoscopic gastric bypass showed the predominance of Bacteroides, which decreased after surgery in favour of Prevotella, a bacterium associated with a healthy diet. associated with a healthy diet. ” 
- Effect of barley supplementation on the fecal microbiota, caecal biochemistry, and key biomarkers of obesity and inflammation in obese db/db mice.
- ” Barley intake was associated with increased abundances of Prevotella, Lactobacillus, and the fiber-degraders S24-7 (Candidatus Homeothermaceae) “
- Prevotella as a Hub for Vaginal Microbiota under the Influence of Host Genetics and Their Association with Obesity
- “Multiple associations of Prevotella spp. with various host health statuses and significant heritable components of the bacteria suggest that the susceptibility of hosts to bacterial colonization is influenced by host genetics“
- “In obese subjects body temperature was higher than in normal-weight subjects. We found a greater number of Clostridum leptum and Lactobacillus (p < 0.001) and lower numbers of Prevotella and Escherichia coli (p < 0.001) in the obese group. ” 
- See Prevotella (59.26% of Samples) genus for items that can increase it. For example:
Some people with various conditions will lose weight for years and then suddenly increase weight with the same, or even greatly reduced calories/diet. The simple explanation is that their microbiome has shifted. Correcting the shift by adding citrus peel to meals as a filler may both help with the weight issue and may even help with other health conditions.