A reader found a bug for low levels of bacteria. To empower readers to be able to check the basic logic being used, I created this post (after fixing the above bug caused by a misplaced minus sign).
Sometime people ask “Are the suggestions reasonable?”
- Go to http://microbiomeprescription.azurewebsites.net/labs/definition?key=L
- Change one to HIGH i.e. Burkholderiaceae [family]
- Click on it to see what impacts it, http://microbiomeprescription.azurewebsites.net/Library/Details?taxon=119060&taxname=Burkholderiaceae%20[family]
- Click on Submit
- Examine the suggestions, do they agree?
- Repeat with a LOW amount — do they agree
One of the goals of the rework was to consolidate the suggestions logic into a single piece of code that will be used everywhere. It means that quality assurance becomes less manpower intensive.