Most CFSers have challenges with money as well as being hyper-sensitive to many things. When we come to probiotics — there is always the risk of a herx.
There are two items that are likely best — in terms of impact, low herx risk and the cost.
- Symbioflor-2: It’s liquid probiotic from Germany, available on Amazon.de
- Miyarisan – it is from Japan – and available on Amazon.uk and Amazon.com
Both allow a very slow ram up. An easy ramp up because you can easily start at 1/15 th of the normal dosage without having to cut pills or break apart capsules.
- A normal dosage of Symbioflor-2 is 15 drop.
- For Miyarisan it is 15 small tablets.
So you can start at just one of each. They are also relative to others cheap,
- Miyarisan: $17.16 £20.10
- Symbioflor-2 EUR 19.46 (delivers to US) for 2 x 50ml bottles each bottle has 50 dosages of 15 drops)