” the gut bacterium Eggerthella lenta modifies the cardiac drug digoxin, and renders it inactive …implicated a role for arginine in regulating the growth of the organism”
For updated information see Microbiome Prescription
There are 120+ studies on PubMed.
- Peritonitis caused by veillonella species and Eggerthella lenta in peritoneal dialysis.
- “rheumatoid arthritis associated” 
- ” Species more abundant with frailty included Eubacterium dolichum and Eggerthella lenta.” 
- “Systemic lupus erythematosus… were significantly enriched,” 
- “all were susceptible to amoxicillin-clavulanate, cefoxitin, metronidazole, piperacillin-tazobactam, ertapenem, and meropenem, 91% were susceptible to clindamycin, 74% were susceptible to moxifloxacin, and 39% were susceptible to penicillin.” 
- Grape seed extract, wine, Resveratrol
- Arginine supplements
- Vitamin D
- Tea Tree Oil