There is nothing on DataPunk.Net
- PubMed has some 1200+ studies
“Although the original description of Sarcina was made more than 150 years ago, little is known about its role in various human diseases.” 
- Coincidence of celiac disease with sarcina infection .
- “This case report supports a growing body of literature that Sarcina organisms contribute to ulcers and perforation.” 
- Emphysematous gastritis caused by Sarcina ventriculi .
- “Caloramator, Sarcina and Clostridium genera were the highest in autism children. ” 
- “The patient showed symptomatic improvement following
treated with only a gluten free diet. ” 
- ” Nonlactic acid bacteria that were influenced by increased dietary ZnO included the strict anaerobic species, Sarcina ventriculi, which showed a strong numerical decrease in relative abundance (14.6 vs. 5.1%). ” 
- ” ethanol extract of leaf and stem from the plant Nephelium longan (Fam-Sapindaceae – Lyc)… showed good activity against the growth of Sarcina lutea” 
- ” fennel samples against E. coli, Sarcina lutea and B. subtilis strains. Fennel oil samples have shown high activity against Candida albicans.” 
- ” high resistant starch diet … while Sarcina and Clostridium decreased in relative abundances” 
- “E. faecalis L11 produced a bacteriocin with antimicrobial activity against… Bacillus subtilis, S. aureus, Listeria monocytogenes, Sarcina flava, Lactobacillus acidophilus, L. plantarum, L. delbrueckii subsp. delbrueckii, L. delbrueckii subsp. bulgaricus and Streptococcus thermophilus” 
- “given metronidazole (250 mg) three times daily and ciprofloxacin (250 mg) twice daily for 1 week along with sucralfate. ”