The Sutterella genus can be high or low in CFS patients. I did a post earlier in increasing it.
There are 70+ studies on PubMed.
- Increased abundance of Sutterella spp. and Ruminococcus torques in feces of children with autism spectrum disorder .
- “At the genus level, we observed significant increases in the numbers of Sutterella… in the Food Sensitive group.” 
- Gut microbiome in Down syndrome . “Sutterella. In particular, the abundance of this last microorganism significantly correlated with the Aberrant Behavior Checklist (ABC) total score, allowing us to hypothesize a possible role for this microbial genus in behavioral features in DS.”
- Molecular inventory of faecal microflora in patients with Crohn’s disease.
- “Sutterella, …were enriched in the Metabolic syndrome group,” 
- Cross sectional evaluation of the gut-microbiome metabolome axis in an Italian cohort of IBD patients . ” Sutterella and Veillonella were increased,”
- Diet / Life Style
- Lactobacillus plantarum probiotics
- Bifidobacterium Longum probiotics
- Discard any BPA bottles that you may be using.
- High Fat diet