This bacteria converts lysine stoichiometrically into butyrate. .
For updated information see Microbiome Prescription
There are 7+ studies on PubMed.
- ” the levels of Haemophilus, Lachnospira, Intestinimonas, Dialister, Micrococcales, Pasteurellaceae, and Caulobacterales were remarkable lower than those in control group in children with newly diagnosed type 1 diabetes mellitus” 
- “With Sjögren syndrome there were significant decreases in Blautia, Alistipes, Lactobacillus, Allobaculum, Bacteroides, Desulfovibrio, Intestinimonas, and Clostridium, while there were significant increases in Enterobacter, Parasutterella, Escherichia/Shigella, Pseudomonas, Staphylococcus” 
- ” The expression of TNF-α was negatively correlated with the abundance of Intestinimonas-, Subdoligranulum-, and Ruminococcaceae-related OTUs.” 
- “One-week High Fat Diet feeding led to elevation of Intestinimonas, Christensenella, Desulfovibrio, Candidatus_Saccharimonas and some unclassified genera but abundance declines for Lactobacillus, Akkermansia”
- “In addition, Flavonifractor, Intestinimonas were found lower in inulin (IN) and wheat bran + Inulin(WB) groups compared to CON group. ” 
- Lysine supplements and foods
- High Fat Diet