“Oscillospira is an under-studied anaerobic bacterial genus from Clostridial cluster IV that has resisted cultivation for over a century since the first time it was observed… the observation that the presence of this genus is reduced in diseases that involve inflammation.”
Parent means this bacteria parent, Ruminococcaceae is influenced (this and other siblings may be my inference).
There are 70+ studies on PubMed
- “whereas Oscillospira, Desulfovibrio, and Ruminoccaceae, typical hydrogenotrophs equipped with multiple carbohydrate active enzymes, were remarkably enriched with mixture of oat-derived β-glucan and microcrystalline cellulose” 
- “Oscillospira spp., Dehalobacterium spp., Peptococcaeceae, Corynebacterium spp., Aggregatibacter pneumotropica were reduced in silver nanoparticles spheres exposed group.” – the shape made a difference!
- “the abundance of pernicious bacteria, Oscillospira (P < 0.001) and Treponema (P = 0.011), was decreased with L-glutamine (Gln) supplementation” 
- “resistant starch type 4 … enrichment of three Bacteroides species and one each of Parabacteroides, Oscillospira” 
- “the Med diet decreased the Prevotella and increased the Roseburia and Oscillospira genera” 
- “. Leanness is a feature of higher fecal levels of Oscillospira in several animal species “
- “Lactobacillus fermentum FTDC 8312 increase in the members of genera Akkermansia and Oscillospira, “
- ” L. casei 32G altered the cecal microbiota with the predominance of Lachnospiraceae IS, and Oscillospira decreasing significantly ” 
- ” B. longum supported populations close to Anaerostipes, Prevotella, and/or Oscillospira.” 
- Bifidobacterium longum
- Lactobacillus fermentum
- Saccharomyces boulardii
- Walnuts (and likely pomegranates)